Internship Opportunities at the LASC!
- Manage Studio Calendar: update weekly with classes, space rentals, podcasts, etc.
- Manage studio email and handle correspondence with new students and general inquiries
- Attend to studio phone calls
- Be in charge of Social Media for upcoming school events: Live stories during shows and events, follow cast and crew, create backstage interviews
- Process square payment and send out simple monthly financial reports
- Assist with the production of audition tapes
- Attend red carpet events when necessary to support talent in dealing with schedule, transportation, social media, etc.
- Read over samples and give feedback to our represented writers from LASC Productions.
Basic knowledge with dropbox, gmail, and Google-docs.
Be a dependable individual that can work with high-profile talent.
Good attitude, enjoyment for the entertainment industry and hard working instincts.
Adaptability to different work environments and schedules.
- Our interns will be welcome to participate in our workshop classes and showcases.
- We accept applicants seeking for school credit.
Send your resume and a brief description of yourself at:
Get real experience with entertainment industry experts! Join our team!